Train The Trainer – Public Event!
November 6 @ 8:00 am - November 7 @ 5:00 pm$3690
Taking it to the next level!
As an Everything DiSC Facilitator, you are skilled at offering the assessments and you know the value of them in helping employees work smarter with one another. But, are you doing all you can to build trust quickly in the room and get your team on board with the problems they need to solve?
When you use Everything DiSC as a centerpiece for team-development workshops, you move from just offering an assessment to ‘coach and competent facilitator’. The move is significant and can do so much for you, your team and your business!
- Elevate your position and others’ view of you as a leader
- Vary the types of training and development you can offer to teams and leaders
- Position your teams for success by supporting healthy working relationships
- Strengthen the bottom line by cleaning up problems and encouraging efficiency
- Gifting team members with a better work-place culture
The Conversations That Matter is offering a rare Train-the-Trainer program to help you grow your skills in this way. We’ll spend two days learning the content, practicing facilitation and giving you all the knowledge and skills you need to move from an assessments-model to a workshop-learning-model!
What You’ll Gain Knowledge and Access to
- EPIC Account (Administration of Everything DiSC profiles)
- Personalized coaching and strategic road mapping after your Train-the-Trainer workshop
- An overview of the entire Everything DiSC suite of products + your personalized assessments
- Everything DiSC Essentials Portal
- Key Learning Reinforcements offered ONLY
- by The Conversations That Matter (secret facilitation techniques to build trust quickly)
November 6 – 7, 2019
Location: Edina Country Club, 5100 Wooddale Ave S., Edina 55424
NEED HELP CONVINCING YOUR BOSS? DOWNLOAD THIS FLIER!
Facilitator’s Kit: $1195 – required
50% deposit will be invoiced when you register. The remaining 50% will be due 14 days prior to the event.
EARLY BIRD special – $2195 if registered before Oct 18